Saturday 14 April 2012

Secrets

I love the commitment show between some couples, colleges and friends. I met a man today who is a friend of a friend and he had a walking stick with him. Everybody else seemed to know why but I was the only one who had absolutely no idea.
It was funny, as soon as we walked away from the guy I was told about his accident and how his colleges had helped him to get the money he deserved even though it was all his own fault.
I hope to one day find people like this and have the same kind of relation ship because it has been such a long time since this man and my friend had seen each other, a chance meeting, if you will.
So the moral of all of my rambling is, some secrets are good. They are good to keep for friends and family. But some secrets, however will get you into a lot of trouble, like this one if the truth ever properly came out. Which I know it never will.


No comments:

Post a Comment